Tiffani V. Williams
Senior Vice President
Tiffani V. Williams is a Senior Vice President and Public Policy Advisor at The Daschle Group and Of Counsel at Baker Donelson. She has over 15 years of government affairs experience representing multinational companies and organizations across the health care, energy, food and agriculture, and education sectors, advancing clients’ business and public policy priorities at the federal and state levels. She provides clients with a full range of services including, political and thought leadership strategy, regulatory and policy analysis, and advocacy before Congress and executive branch agencies.
Prior to The Daschle Group, Tiffani served as a Senior Attorney at DLA Piper, LLP as part of the government affairs practice from 2010 to 2014, where she worked closely with former Senator Daschle advising clients on complex public policy matters. From 2004 to 2010, Tiffani was a policy and regulatory associate at Alston & Bird, LLP.
Tiffani has authored and contributed to a number of publications on topics related to her practice. In 2021, the National Institute for Lobbying and Ethics and The Hill named her a Top 2021 Lobbyist. In 2020 and 2019, Lawyers of Color recognized her as one of the Top Lobbyists and Influencers. And, in 2014, she was recognized as a Washington DC Rising Star in the Super Lawyers Magazine.
A native Washingtonian of Jamaican descent, Tiffani enjoys traveling to new destinations and mentoring.
- Women Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation – Member
- Washington Government Relations Group – Board Member
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s Corporate Advisory Council – Member
- College to Congress’s Corporate Leadership Council – Member
- University of California, Berkeley, JD, 2004
- Yale University School of Medicine, MPH, 2001
- American University, BS, 1999
- New York, 2006
- District of Columbia, 2005